Energy saving and environmental protection as standard.
Comfort thermal wheel heat exchanger ventilation unit CRL
For indoor and for outdoor installation
Compact units with heat recovery are designed for controlled ventilation in modern properties. The regulations for energy saving and air hygiene in buildings have led to an increase in the technical and hygienic requirements of ventilation systems. CRL units with heat recovery provide rooms with filtered outdoor air, the volume of which can be adjusted to ensure sufficient supply. At the same time, a corresponding volume of used room air containing CO2 is removed and exhausted. This results in other pollutants such as odours, fine dust, moisture etc. being removed effectively as well.
Maximum air quality – maximum tightness
The new CRL series from Wolf sets new standards in many respects. Three different thermal wheel heat exchangers are available to choose from: versions with sorption, enthalpy or condensation rotors. All versions are equipped as standard with the new sealing system that features an extremely high tightness rate of 98 %. Optionally, use of sorption rotors enables direct moisture transfer from the extract to the supply air side. All appliances are fully assembled electrically and, thanks to their modular design, very easily installed.
The new CRL series at a glance:
- Combined ventilation unit with integral, high performance, thermal wheel heat exchanger (no condensate removal necessary, resistant to icing-up)
- Highly efficient, variable speed EC fans (rated IE4)
- Three different rotor types: sorption rotor (recommended by Wolf: with the additional benefit of moisture recovery in winter and precooling in summer), enthalpy rotor, condensation rotor
- Thermal wheel heat exchanger types featuring the new, all-round, Wolf labyrinth sealing system with excellent tightness, a temperature transfer rate of up to 90 % (dry) and return humidity coefficients of up to 90 % or higher (klick for more information)
- CRL accessories: silencer + module with heater, radiator and mist eliminator
- Compact, three-piece housing design with integral control unit, fully wired with optimum ease of installation and disassembly
- The appliances comply with all relevant standards and guidelines, such as VDI 6022, VDI 3803 and DIN EN 13779
for indoor installation with vertical/horizontal duct connection
for indoor installation with horizontal duct connection
for outdoor installation with robust, all-wether design