Energy saving and environmental protection as standard.
Control module BM-2
"Smart Home" is the keyword for intelligent, networked building management. The new BM-2 programming module is the key to effective control over heating, solar thermal and ventilation systems.
This convenient device can be used in all appliances belonging to Wolf's new range of condensing boilers, as well as in split air sources heat pumps. The BM-2 programming unit can also be used as an external remote control, fitted in a wall mounting base. For example, the CWL Excellent range of mechanical ventilation systems also interacts seamlessly with this unit because all installed HRS components are automatically recognised and preconfigured via eBUS. In addition, control via smartphone is possible (requires the ISM7i/ISM7e interface module).
Four function keys and a rotary selector make the programming module quick and intuitive to control. Software updates can be loaded by the installer using an SD card slot. Plain text and graphic display for absolute clarity. Controller settings can be made directly. If required, contractors can order the necessary spare parts without delay.
The programming module for the next generation
Benefits to remember:
- TFT colour display, user friendly with clear depiction of graphics and information
- Can be integrated inside the boiler or mounted on the wall in the living space as a remote control
- Four function keys for quick navigation, selection and input by push & turn
- Fault messages as plain text
- Installed WRS components are automatically recognised and preconfigured
- SD card slot for software updates
- Operation of the following: heat generator, heating circuits with and without mixer, DHW system, Wolf solar thermal system integrated into the heating system and CWL Excellent comfort mechanical ventilation units