Energy saving and environmental protection as standard.
The new LAN/WLAN interface module ISM7i/ISM7e
Your link to the future
Now heating starts to become interesting, because the ISM7i (for installation) and ISM7e (extern solotion for retrofitting) interface module allows the heating system to be integrated into a LAN or WLAN network. For secure communication via the internet, the interface module is simply linked to the existing broadband router which then makes the connection to the secure Wolf portal server.
Remote control via the internet uses either a smartphone via “Smartset”-App or PC, both of which access the convenient browser-based user interface of the Wolf portal.
An internet connection is not required if access to the heating system is to be limited to the local home network.
The Wolf communication system gives contractors access to the Wolf heating system via the internet. Fault messages are automatically sent by email to the system operator and the contractor.
- Straightforward installation in the BWL-1S, CGB-2, CGS-2, CGW-2, CSZ-2, MGK-2 and TOB
- Communication via home network or internet
- Heating system operation and monitoring via home network also possible without internet connection
- Remote control and monitoring via the internet
- Remote diagnosis by contractors or Wolf service engineers
- Fault message by email with internet connection
The ISM7e at a glance:
- All the features of the ISM7i
- For use as a mobile interface or for integrating "old" appliances
- Also supports: BM, CGB, CGG-2, CGU-2, COB, MGK, R2, R3 and R21
- Power supply via USB