Energy saving and environmental protection as standard.
Gas condensing boiler CSZ-2 – the sun helps you save
The perfect combination of gas and solar
The CSZ‑2R gas condensing solar centre was also developed and equipped according to the condensing efficiency concept. As a result, the CSZ‑2R can cover up to 60 % of the DHW heating with solar energy, making it the perfect system solution.
This compact, modular and visually appealing solar centre comprises the following: CGB-2 gas condensing boiler, BM-2 programming module, solar cylinder, solar pump assembly with high efficiency pumps and SM-1 solar controller, 25 l solar expansion vessel and collecting vessel for the solar fluid. The solar cylinder has a 300 l capacity which is sufficient to receive the energy from three collectors for a living space of up to 150 m². This means it complies with the requirements of the German "Renewable Energies Heat Act".
The new programming module allows the entire system to be controlled and analysed, for example the solar yield, converted into kilowatt hours, m3 of natural gas or litres of fuel oil. The solar yield is shown graphically – sorted according to months and years.
- Energy efficiency class space heating: A
- Energy efficiency class water heating: A
Further benefits to remember:
- Compact gas condensing solar centre
- Solar cylinder with high grade thermal insulation, even protecting the cylinder floor
- Excellent accessibility of all components for operation and service from the front, offering plenty of siting options
- In combination with solar heating usually leads to an energy efficiency class A+ (package label) for the complete heating system.
- Connections for central heating and solar circuit on the l.h. or r.h. side
- Small side clearance required only on the connection side
- Solar boiler stop for high solar yield
- Equipped with the new Wolf control system
BLUE STREAM - the idea for more efficiency..