Energy saving and environmental protection as standard.
TopSon F3-1 /F3-1Q flat plate collector
TopSon F3-1 is the high-performance flat plate collector from Wolf, manufactured from environmentally-friendly, single-variety materials that can be separated and recycled in the future without difficulty.
The high quality and engineering enable a product guarantee for five years, and provide an expected service life of 20 years. Its newly developed, deep-drawn aluminium collector basin, which is sealed all the way round, contributes to this high durability.
The difficult mitred corners found on frame constructions, which can be the cause of leaks and have to be sealed with silicone, are simply not present. In addition, a special punching process of the robust aluminium basin provides particularly high resistance to distortion.
Solar heating in combination with a Wolf boiler usually leads to an energy efficiency class A+ (package label) for the complete heating system.
- High-performance flat plate collectors tested to EN 12975 Part 2 with top energy efficiency.
- The minimum yield for subsidy has been verified
- The conditions for the "Blue Angel" environmental sign according to RAL UZ 73 are satisfied.
- Deep-drawn collector aluminium basin, highly resistant to weathering
- Mineral thermal insulation, 60 mm thick for minimum cooling losses, TopSon additionally with insulated sides
- Solid copper absorber with highly selective coating for very high yield
- The meandering construction guarantees even flow and effective function when operating at low flow rates
- Expansion compensators between the collectors
- Safety glass 3.2 mm thick, hail resistant acc. to EN 12975, thermally pretensioned
- EPDM seal with single-piece pressed handle
- Up to 5 collectors can be connected from one side, connection on the right or left is optional
- Self-emptying collectors through "four-connection" technology
- Five year guarantee