Energy saving and environmental protection as standard.
New: Comfort domestic ventilation CWL-F Excellent (slimline)
It may sometimes prove difficult to install a mechanical ventilation system because there is insufficient space available – not only a problem in existing buildings. This is where the new Wolf slimline ventilation units come into their own. Their low installed height and whisper-quiet operation enables easy installation above suspended ceilings or in narrow room recesses. The BML Excellent programming module with E-BUS interface acts as a remote control.
Its graphic display makes adjusting the 7-day/day program particularly easy. Ventilation is regulated in four stages, whilst a service indicator automatically notifies you when maintenance is required.
Benefits of the CWL-F-150 Excellent and CWL-F-300 Excellent at a glance:
- Compact, slimline design for ceiling and wall mounting
- Clean, pollen-free fresh air – plus traffic noise is kept outside
- Removable plastic cross-countercurrent plate heat exchanger
- Heat recovery up to 95 %
- Bypass as standard
- Automatic frost protection control
- Constant flow fans
- Low energy consumption due to EC DC fans